Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Say good night and go... Guess that's what happened in Bangkok

My 4 night and 5 day trip was way too short for me. I had an amazing trip. Best trip ever? Damn straight.


(the pink taxis were amazing)

I got on my Tiger Airway flight, which was all right. I have forgiven them for giving me the most difficult time when trying to book the stupid flight.


(pervy shot of some old guy with a heap of bags)

From the moment I touched down Bangkok has caught me off guard. From being unable to contact Adrian (friend who was picking me up) to wandering up and down the massive airport for a good hour. This was something I had not experienced in Singapore and it kept me on my toes.

After finally meeting that German bastard and having a good laugh, we went back to his place. A shower and chat later, I have a glass of Black Label in my hand and some gangster rap pounding in the background. This was still in his house though.


(yep, that's the Black Label)

We head out to town. Bar-Hopping rocks. Drinking, chatting, looking at women and finally heading into a slightly shadier part of town we walk in a neon sign bar, with a name like smiley or something.

We bought a bottle and a lot of ladies drinks (of which a percentage goes to the girl whom we buy it for). I will not go into details, but to quote a song I love: "Hike up your skirt and show the world to me"... Go-go bar down. We collapsed afterwards, but apparently my friend has never seen me smile so widely before. To be really honest I haven't smiled that much since I moved to Singapore.

This was just day 1 and only half a day to be honest.

I'll keep on posting as time passes by.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment