Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New office jitters

Had a freaky premonition earlier. I seemed to be living a few days in the future and I'm in my new office and everyone is walking around me and doing their thing. I have never felt so out of place in my entire life. This was decidedly worse than when I went to that party dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt (not something I like to discuss).

Back to my premonition. I was standing in the middle of an office with people walking by as though I wasn't even there. It was weird and creepy. In fact I spent the whole time staring open mouthed at some random people, whose faces were blurred. Couldn't even think about what I was supposed to do and more importantly how to make things slow down. In fact I was having a minor panic attack.

Given my rather flippant attitude to the changes going around in my life, this was an amazing eye-opener. I managed to control my bladder, so I didn't have to change my shorts, but it was terrifying. If my job is even half way as bad, I'm gonna go a bit insane in a few days. Even with my gigantic ego, I'm starting to doubt myself. This isn't good, cos the only way I can do my job is to fake my way through using my massive ego... Needless to say I am worried.

This was just a rant by me, because sometimes I think everyone needs to rant... If we keep it to ourselves, then we're not doing anyone any good.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment