Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New place, new beginning

Well things have been changing for me pretty rapidly these days. I just moved out of my bro's house (about time) and I'm changing my job too. This has been a hectic month.

Right now I'm sitting in my new room and using the internet for the 1st time in 4 days (in the house i.e.). Its quite insane actually.

Well I'm loving the new place. Its quiet and closer to work, plus the MRT is like 2 min walk away so I waddle to the MRT every morning.

My new job is gonna be quite exciting, so I'm trying to stay calm and collected, cos I know the work is gonna be hard. But the experience should be worth it all. The extra cash helps as well.

I'm not even sure whats going on in my life, since everything is changing so damn rapidly. I miss the cats too.

Well that's about all I have the energy to type right now. Lifehouse are still sellouts with their lame ass song.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment