I know its been a while and I blame work and the fact I hate all the people who read my blog for the delay.
However seriously work has been killing me and I've been sleeping when i'm not working, in the gym, drunk or reading a book.
Coming back to my topic for the blog, The Kooks. An English band which is considered an Indie rock band, but for me signifies a lot of why I loved the British Invasion (The music invasion, not their colonization of the whole world)
Anyhow they have 2 albums that I know of, Inside In/Inside Out, which peaked at number two on the UK Albums Chart, and their 2008 follow up Konk, which reached number one.
Right now comes the standard practise of me embedding videos of what I consider to be their best songs and the ones which will most likely make you want to buy their records or if your cheap like almost everyone I know, download the mp3.
The Kooks - Naive
The Kooks - Sway
The Kooks - Shine On
Peace out and lemme know what you'll think. Don't be haters.
No comments:
Post a Comment